I have been nominated as a Stylish Blogger. Gee Thank You "blushing". Never thought as myself being stylish. I am beginning to like it. Maybe I will go out and buy some high heels. Naw. I would fall on my face and get a black eye. So here goes seven things about me:
1. Instead of being an army brat, I was raised a NASA brat. While growing up my family moved from Idaho to Utah to California to Alabama back to California to Texas, back to California and finally ended back in Idaho. I have decided to stay here.
2. My family were caretakers of a cemetery in Idaho. We use to mow/weed whacked the lawns, dug and buried graves and moved sprinkler pipes. Because of the work I love cemeteries. I know weird but boy I can tell you some stories about our work.
3. May favorite color is green, with yellow a close second.
4. I use to build sets for the local theater group. Built a tree for the play Camelot; fell out of it and broke my foot.
5. I love to make jewelery especially earrings.
6. I love watches. I probably have at least 20.
7. The most important things to me are: My Heavenly Father, my family and friends and my intelligence. The rest is just stuff.
Now for the nominations. I nominate the following;
Homemade Quilts by Granny
Flat Creek Farm
10 Minutes 2 Breaths
Is It Just Me
I love Maxine. She is a little crass. I found this one today. I can remember when I was young I use to complain about the senior citizens. Now "I" be one.
Everyone have a great weekend.