Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Questions:

1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?


Sam Elliot.  I love his deep voice.  When he talks my toes curl. He oozes manliness.




2.  Do you have any food restrictions?

I don't have any restrictions but cheese does naughty things to me.  When I was younger my aunt use to call cheese "tight ass", now I know why.


3.  How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?


It usually takes me 45 minutes to get ready in the morning.   If I am running late I can get ready in 30 minutes.

4.  Sausage or bacon?



Bacon.  Bacon. Bacon.  I love my bacon



5.  Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?





I would have posted the link but I am still having trouble trying to copying links.  I must have a mental block or something,.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! You're the second blog I read who said Sam Elliott. Nice.

    ReplyDelete