Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!




If you have a question suggestion please email me at: nevergrowingold@hotmail.com and if I use your question I will give you a shout out! 

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of muffin?


I love cranberry muffins.  Especially if they have orange in them.  Nothing like sweet and sour mixed to give a nice twang.

2.  What was the first car you ever owned?

 My first car was a Ford Mavrick Grabber.  It had a 450 engine.  Man could that car go.  I only got two tickets with the car.  One for speeding, the other, well lets just say it didn't like to stop at stop signs.

3.  Which TV Show were you sad to see end?

 I liked this show.  It was dumb most of the time but I didn't have to think to watch it.


4.  What is your lucky number?


5.  Pretzels or Potato Chips?

2 comments:

  1. Charmed is just one of those guilty pleasures. I didn't watch enough of it to know exactly what was going on all the time - but the shows I watched were always interesting.

    Cranberry/orange muffins sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the name of the tv show? This looks like fun. I went over and checked out the Never Growing Old blog - maybe I'll give this a try next week. (if i can figure out how) lol

    ReplyDelete