Friday, May 6, 2011


I like the idea of this and I love linking up with other people who give their answers here. If you like, please hop along and join in by clicking the Beachy Button above!




This week’s statements:


1. Growing up, I was the only one in my family who____ who couldn't do a cartwheel.  In fact anything to do with tumbling I couldn't do.  Not even a forward roll.  Now that is pitiful.

2. On a typical morning, before I leave the house, I _______ Let the Bella out to go potty.  Fill her bowls with food and water.  Take a shower, put on make up, do my hair, and get dressed.  Then I run madly through the kitchen looking something for lunch.  Grab it, put Bella out on the deck, grab my keys and go to work.

3. No matter how hard I try, I am still afraid of _____________ Snakes.  I can't stand snakes.  I won't go into a snake house.  I don't care if they are behind 3 foot thick glass walls.  I don't even like to watch them on TV or movies.  Did I say I hate snakes.

4. ___________ is the first thing I notice about people. I look at their eyes.  You can tell a lot  about a person through their eyes. 

4 comments:

  1. Now I know where it came from! I can't do a cartwheel or any of that stuff to save my life either. I guess it's not that important for me since I'm a boy but I've still never been able to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't do a cartwheel either and I wanted too!

    Happy Mother's Day - Love, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day.I hope you had a great day. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, it's Just One Donna. Thanks for visiting today. Good for you getting the Bangles reference. I've never been much for cartwheels and tumbling either.

    ReplyDelete