Thursday, January 6, 2011

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Today is one of those step backwards days.  It didn't matter what I did today it was wrong.  At least that is what it seemed like to me.  Woke up with a headache.  Dog peed on the floor and I almost stepped in it.  Then one dog decided to puke.  Ran out of cleaner, tried a homemade cleaner I found on the internet, and it made the spot a bigger one.  Everything I did took twice as long to get it done.  The only bright spot of the day was the few hours I spent with my mother-in-law.  She is such a sweet lady.  I love her a lot.  She makes the most beautiful quilts I have ever seen.  I am a proud owner of a few.  She has volunteered to teach me how to put quilt blocks together to make my own quilt.  Hope she has the patience of Job because me and a sewing machine do not speak the same language.  It's all greek to me.

Tomorrow will be a better day.  No more steps backwards for this week.  Have to look forward.  Hopefully the dogs will cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment