Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's That Time of The Year

Yes, it's that time of the year, when that baby calves start being borne.  I love baby calves.  In fact I love cows.  I know, they are smelly and not very cute but I have always been fascinated with them.  Don't know why.  When I was younger, my family had two cows, Melissa and Patches.  You could call Melissa's name and she would amble over to where you were to get her head scratched.   She was the family pet. 

I love to watch baby calves as they play.  The run around the pasture, with their tails in the air.   Bouncing around, butting their moms, chasing each other, trying to eat hay and then when they tire out, they curl up and take a nap.  They have such cute faces.  Did I tell you I love calves.  Yes I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment