Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Lord Answers Prayers

We have been short on cash, because of layoffs and such, so H and I sat down and talked about what we should do. We decided to sell our 2 4-wheelers.  We didn't ride them at all last year and probably won't this year.  I posted them on Craigs list.  Knelt down and said a little prayer asking that they sell.   Both of them sold within 2 hours after I posted them.   And we got our asking price.  I was so happy.  I was doing little happy dances all over the house.  Now that is a sight, to see an old, heavy woman do happy dances.  When I said my evening prayer last night, I thanked the Lord for hearing and answering my earlier prayer.  I know that my Heavenly Father loves me.  I could feel his arms around me, telling me everything will okay. I may have to struggle, but everything will be okay.  I am on a spiritual high.  I could go out and conquer the world.  Not really, but I think I can. 



Lord Jesus Christ

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! No better high than a spiritual one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He most definitely does for anyone that beleives. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes god answers prayers,and loves uncondictionally! Cast your bread upon the waters,and your worries too! blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful news that you sold your two-wheelers!! God is wonderfully amazing in so many ways indeed! It is wonderful how he meets our needs and cares for us and provides for us!! And he answers all our prayers, sometimes we don't like the answer we get, but he does answer all of them, maybe with 'yes', 'no' because it is not good for us, 'wait' in case it is not the right time, etc. Truly a wonderful God he is!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things get better for you. Things are so bad for so many right now.

    Great news on the sale of the 4 wheelers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a God Wink and God doesn't see you as an old woman - he sees you as a beautiful follower of his word. Good for you. sandie

    ReplyDelete