I have been tagged. I am honored, I think. 10minutes2breathe has bequeathed me this honor. Here are my answers:
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
I treat my dogs just like I would treat my children, if I had any. They are my babies. They recieve praise when they are good and scolded when they are bad. My hubby tells me I treat the dogs better than I do him. Dogs don't talk back.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Spend a whole week with my Grandpa and my Aunt. I miss them both. I miss our talks and jokes.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would pay off my house and vehicles. I would make sure that my family had the creature comforts, pay off and buy homes for them. I would donate money to my church. I would buy 100 acres and build an animal sanctuary. A no kill zone. Animals could live out their lives knowing that they are loved and taken care of. I would help those that need help. I would do it secretly. No hoopla for me. I would buy a new motor home though. A 40ft with 4 slides. I would then travel the USA and see all the states that I have always wanted to visit.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Calling my brother and have a good laugh. I can always count on him to pull me out of a bad mood.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?\
Be loved my someone
7. What is your bedtime routine?
I am a night owl. I make sure all the doors are locked. Wash my face and brush my teeth Sit down with my computer and read blogs and watch Cops. When I finally get sleepy I go to bed
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I met my hubby at work. I was practicing for a part in a play and he helped with lines. Sparks flew everywhere.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I would have liked to have watch Michelangelo paint the Sistine Chapel.
10. What kinds of books do you read?
I like to read murder suspense novels. Some authors I like are Karen Harper, Janet Evanovich, Nora Roberts, James Patterson and many, many more. I probably have over 500 hard back books.
I also love to read the scriptures.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Healthy and enjoying my family. The same as I am now, just older and wiser.
12. What’s your fear?
Losing my family. I don't deal with death very well. I also fear losing my home. With this economy who knows.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No way. Got to have my kettle corn and diet pepsi. Can't forget cheese and triscuts. Nothing in outer space I want to see anyway.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor
Married but poor. I would rather have my best friend (hubby) with me than all the money in the world.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Do I have to wake up. I am not, I repeat, I am not a morning person. I hate getting up. I growl alot.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Nothing really. I wished he had a stronger heart. He has had a heart attack and it scared the crap out of me.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Grace or Katherine.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Yes. It might take me awhile to forgive but I would forgive and forget. I am not the final judge. That is the Lords job.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Hamburgers. I love a good hamburger. I could eat a hamburger everyday and not get tired of them.
OK now I have to tag some people.....I tag....
1. The Sorensen Experience, Jeremy and Melissa
2. Chatty Crone
3. West Virginia Treasures
4. Farm Tails
All you do is copy and paste these questions and answer them in your own blog. No pressure..if you don't want to do it ..it's OK. If you do answer them then you run and tag others. Thank you Cindy